Friday, April 25, 2014

14 days and counting

Today was my last day of class so that means only 14 days until the kids and I hit the road for the summer. I am nervous and excited but mostly nervous.  So much has been going on in life that I have not been focusing on our trip and it has snuck up on us.

Honey is in the shop now getting a once over by my mechanic just to make sure she's ready for the road. I hope to get her back on Monday and will begin packing and organizing her. I have made arrangements for my house while we are gone and chatted with a wireless company employee about my internet options on the road. All that's really left is getting the radio fixed in Honey and saying goodbye to all of our family and friends. That's not going to be easy, saying goodbye, but the kids and I HAVE to go. T minus 14 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment